Believe In DOG Training’s Puppy Day School is a class your pup will love | HOUSTON LIFE | KPRC 2

LOOKING GOOD, BACK UP NEAR 70°.
[ ♪ ] [ ♪ ]
>> Lauren: WE’RE DEFINITELY >> Lauren: WE’RE DEFINITELY
HERE AT TEX’S FAVORITE PLACE, HERE AT TEX’S FAVORITE PLACE,
BELIEVE IN DOG TRAINING WITH BELIEVE IN DOG TRAINING WITH
STEPHANIE BENNETT WHO HAS BEEN STEPHANIE BENNETT WHO HAS BEEN
ON WITH US SO MANY TIMES. ON WITH US SO MANY TIMES.
YOU’RE SUCH A WONDERFUL FRIEND YOU’RE SUCH A WONDERFUL FRIEND
OF THE SHOW. OF THE SHOW.
BEST FRIEND OF TEX, I’LL TELL BEST FRIEND OF TEX, I’LL TELL
YOU THAT FOR SURE. YOU THAT FOR SURE.
WE’RE IN THE HEIGHTS AND I HAVE WE’RE IN THE HEIGHTS AND I HAVE
NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE SO I NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE SO I
THOUGHT PERFECT, I WANT TO GIVE THOUGHT PERFECT, I WANT TO GIVE
OUR VIEWERS A LOOK INSIDE AND OUR VIEWERS A LOOK INSIDE AND
SHOW OFF HOW TEX HAS BECOME SO SHOW OFF HOW TEX HAS BECOME SO
WELL BEHAVED AND ALL OF THE WELL BEHAVED AND ALL OF THE
FRIENDS, BUT THIS PUPPY DAY FRIENDS, BUT THIS PUPPY DAY
SCHOOL IS UNLIKE ANY PUPPY DAY SCHOOL IS UNLIKE ANY PUPPY DAY
COOL YOU’RE THINKING ABOUT.

COOL YOU’RE THINKING ABOUT.
IT’S NOT PUPPY BABYSITTING. IT’S NOT PUPPY BABYSITTING.
IT’S NOT ANYTHING LIKE THAT. IT’S NOT ANYTHING LIKE THAT.
LET’S RUN THROUGH WHAT ACTUALLY LET’S RUN THROUGH WHAT ACTUALLY
HAPPENS HERE. HAPPENS HERE.
LET’S START WITH THE PHOTO LET’S START WITH THE PHOTO
BOOTH. BOOTH.
>> PHOTO BOOTH HERE. >> PHOTO BOOTH HERE.
WE’RE TRYING TO MAKE EVERY WE’RE TRYING TO MAKE EVERY
SINGLE OPPORTUNITY A LEARNING SINGLE OPPORTUNITY A LEARNING
OPPORTUNITY. OPPORTUNITY.
SO THIS IS ACTUALLY A LEARNING SO THIS IS ACTUALLY A LEARNING
OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE WE’RE ASKING OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE WE’RE ASKING
THEM, WE’RE TEACHING THEM HOW TO THEM, WE’RE TEACHING THEM HOW TO
STAY.

STAY.
WE’RE TEACHING THEM TO BE WE’RE TEACHING THEM TO BE
HANDLED. HANDLED.
WE’RE TEACHING THEM TO PUT WE’RE TEACHING THEM TO PUT
CLOTHES AND THINGS ON, ALTHOUGH CLOTHES AND THINGS ON, ALTHOUGH
WE DON’T REALLY DRESS THEM IN WE DON’T REALLY DRESS THEM IN
CLOTHES A LOT BUT IT’S HANDLING CLOTHES A LOT BUT IT’S HANDLING
AND BODY RECOGNITION AND ALL OF AND BODY RECOGNITION AND ALL OF
THAT, IT’S A TRAINING EXERCISE THAT, IT’S A TRAINING EXERCISE
BUT ALSO WE GET A SUPER CUTE BUT ALSO WE GET A SUPER CUTE
PICTURE OUT OF IT. PICTURE OUT OF IT.
>> Lauren: I THOUGHT IT WAS >> Lauren: I THOUGHT IT WAS
REALLY COOL, EVERYTHING SHOULD REALLY COOL, EVERYTHING SHOULD
BE A LEARNING OPPORTUNITY.

BE A LEARNING OPPORTUNITY.
EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING.
FEEDING. FEEDING.
FOOD PUZZLES. FOOD PUZZLES.
THE ONLY THING THAT GOES IN THE THE ONLY THING THAT GOES IN THE
BOWL IS WATER. BOWL IS WATER.
>> THAT’S IT. >> THAT’S IT.
THROW YOUR BOWLS AWAY. THROW YOUR BOWLS AWAY.
WE ONLY USE ENRICHMENT WE ONLY USE ENRICHMENT
ACTIVITIES AND TOYS FOR FEEDING ACTIVITIES AND TOYS FOR FEEDING
ALWAYS. ALWAYS.
>> Lauren: LET’S SHOW YOU WHAT >> Lauren: LET’S SHOW YOU WHAT
THE REST OF THE FACILITY LOOKS THE REST OF THE FACILITY LOOKS
LIKE BECAUSE THIS BLEW MY MIND. LIKE BECAUSE THIS BLEW MY MIND.
LOOK AT THIS PLACE RIGHT HERE. LOOK AT THIS PLACE RIGHT HERE.
FOR PUPPY DAY SCHOOL, HOW MANY FOR PUPPY DAY SCHOOL, HOW MANY
DOGS WILL BE IN THE CLASS A DAY? DOGS WILL BE IN THE CLASS A DAY?
>> WE ONLY HAVE 15 PUPPIES EVERY >> WE ONLY HAVE 15 PUPPIES EVERY
SINGLE DAY.

SINGLE DAY.
WE KEEP IT A VERY, VERY SMALL WE KEEP IT A VERY, VERY SMALL
NUMBER AND A SMALL RATIO. NUMBER AND A SMALL RATIO.
SO EVERY PUPPY — UH-OH! SO EVERY PUPPY — UH-OH!
THERE THEY GO. THERE THEY GO.
[ Laughter ] [ Laughter ]
COME ON. COME ON.
COME ON. COME ON.
>> Lauren: COURTNEY, THAT WAS >> Lauren: COURTNEY, THAT WAS
OSCAR, HE’S LEADING THE WAY. OSCAR, HE’S LEADING THE WAY.
>> THANK YOU. >> THANK YOU.
ONLY 15 PUPPIES A DAY, AND THREE ONLY 15 PUPPIES A DAY, AND THREE
TRAINERS. TRAINERS.
SO AT MAX, THERE ARE FIVE SO AT MAX, THERE ARE FIVE
PUPPIES PER ONE TRAINER. PUPPIES PER ONE TRAINER.
SMALL, SMALL RATIO. SMALL, SMALL RATIO.
>> Lauren: CUSTOMIZED. >> Lauren: CUSTOMIZED.
LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT THE AREAS.

LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT THE AREAS.
WHAT IS HAPPENING OVER HERE? WHAT IS HAPPENING OVER HERE?
>> THIS IS HOUSEHOLD ITEMS. >> THIS IS HOUSEHOLD ITEMS.
THIS IS PART OF SOCIALIZATION THIS IS PART OF SOCIALIZATION
MEAN THEY ARE GETTING USED TO MEAN THEY ARE GETTING USED TO
ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF THINGS ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF THINGS
HELPING THEM GET READY FOR THE HELPING THEM GET READY FOR THE
REAL WORLD AND THE REAL LIFE. REAL WORLD AND THE REAL LIFE.
HI, DALLAS! HI, DALLAS!
SO CUTE. SO CUTE.
SOMETIMES THEY COME IN AND THEY SOMETIMES THEY COME IN AND THEY
HAVEN’T SEEN A SHOPPING CART OR HAVEN’T SEEN A SHOPPING CART OR
A WHEELCHAIR OR A STROLLER.

A WHEELCHAIR OR A STROLLER.
THEY’RE TIMID, THEY’RE AFRAID THEY’RE TIMID, THEY’RE AFRAID
AND OFTENTIMES THE VACUUM IS THE AND OFTENTIMES THE VACUUM IS THE
WORST ENEMY IN THE WORLD. WORST ENEMY IN THE WORLD.
WE GET THEM USED TO THAT. WE GET THEM USED TO THAT.
EVEN THE HAIRDRYER, UMBRELLAS, EVEN THE HAIRDRYER, UMBRELLAS,
EVERYTHING WE CAN IMAGINE. EVERYTHING WE CAN IMAGINE.
WE TRY TO INTRODUCE THEM TO IT. WE TRY TO INTRODUCE THEM TO IT.
IF THEY DON’T LIKE IT, WE START IF THEY DON’T LIKE IT, WE START
POSITIVE ASSOCIATION WITH POSITIVE ASSOCIATION WITH
DELICIOUS TREATS. DELICIOUS TREATS.
OH, VACUUM CLEANERS MEAN HOT OH, VACUUM CLEANERS MEAN HOT
DOGS, YEA. DOGS, YEA.
EVERY TIME THEY DO SOMETHING EVERY TIME THEY DO SOMETHING
GOOD, THEY GET REWARDED.

GOOD, THEY GET REWARDED.
WE ARE POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT WE ARE POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT
ONLY. ONLY.
WE ALSO CONCENTRATE ON WEANING WE ALSO CONCENTRATE ON WEANING
OFF TREATS EVENTUALLY BECAUSE WE OFF TREATS EVENTUALLY BECAUSE WE
DON’T WANT WITH TO USE THEM DON’T WANT WITH TO USE THEM
FOREVER AND EVER BUT WE DO START FOREVER AND EVER BUT WE DO START
WITH A LOT OF TREATS ESPECIALLY WITH A LOT OF TREATS ESPECIALLY
IF THEY’RE NERVOUS. IF THEY’RE NERVOUS.
VICTORIA IS OVER HERE. VICTORIA IS OVER HERE.
SHE’S DOING A LOT OF TREATS SHE’S DOING A LOT OF TREATS
BECAUSE WHAT SHE’S STARTING, BECAUSE WHAT SHE’S STARTING,
THIS IS ALSO VERY, VERY THIS IS ALSO VERY, VERY
IMPORTANT. IMPORTANT.
THIS IS HANDLING. THIS IS HANDLING.
SHE’S DOING ALL KINDS OF THINGS. SHE’S DOING ALL KINDS OF THINGS.
THE NAILS, SHE’S GETTING THEM THE NAILS, SHE’S GETTING THEM
USED TO NAILS, THE TV, THE USED TO NAILS, THE TV, THE
STETHOSCOPE, HAIRDRYER, BRUSH, STETHOSCOPE, HAIRDRYER, BRUSH,
ENRICHMENT TOYS.

ENRICHMENT TOYS.
>> Lauren: FOR DOGS WHO AREN’T >> Lauren: FOR DOGS WHO AREN’T
USED TO BEING TOUCHED ON THEIR USED TO BEING TOUCHED ON THEIR
FACES, GETTING THEIR HAIR FACES, GETTING THEIR HAIR
GROOMED, THE NAILS. GROOMED, THE NAILS.
THEY NEED TO GET USED TO IT IN THEY NEED TO GET USED TO IT IN
THE REAL WORLD TO DO IT AND SO THE REAL WORLD TO DO IT AND SO
MANY DOGS HATE IT. MANY DOGS HATE IT.
>> THEY HATE IT. >> THEY HATE IT.
SO WE’RE JUST MAKING IT A FUN SO WE’RE JUST MAKING IT A FUN
GAME.

GAME.
IT’S A FUN EXERCISE. IT’S A FUN EXERCISE.
>> Lauren: THAT’S WONDERFUL TO >> Lauren: THAT’S WONDERFUL TO
SEE. SEE.
SHE’S TURNING IT INTO A FUN SHE’S TURNING IT INTO A FUN
GAME. GAME.
>> FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE >> FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE
SHE’S LIKE OH, I KNOW WHAT THIS SHE’S LIKE OH, I KNOW WHAT THIS
IS ABOUT. IS ABOUT.
NO PROBLEM. NO PROBLEM.
>> Lauren: THEY’RE WRESTLING >> Lauren: THEY’RE WRESTLING
IN THE MIDDLE. IN THE MIDDLE.
HERE WE HAVE SOME TRAINING GOING HERE WE HAVE SOME TRAINING GOING
ON AND SOME PLAY AT THE SAME ON AND SOME PLAY AT THE SAME
TIME.

TIME.
SO HAILEY IS WORKING ON SOME SO HAILEY IS WORKING ON SOME
STUFF. STUFF.
>> THIS IS SIT PAW STUFF. >> THIS IS SIT PAW STUFF.
WE’RE BUILDING CONFIDENCE, WE’RE BUILDING CONFIDENCE,
BALANCE, APPROPRIATE PLAY. BALANCE, APPROPRIATE PLAY.
ALL OF THOSE THINGS. ALL OF THOSE THINGS.
ALL AT THE SAME TIME. ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
THEY ARE LEARNING MANY, MANY THEY ARE LEARNING MANY, MANY
DIFFERENT THINGS ALL AT THE SAME DIFFERENT THINGS ALL AT THE SAME
TIME. TIME.
THIS STUFF IS REALLY COOL, THIS STUFF IS REALLY COOL,
THOUGH. THOUGH.
BECAUSE LOOK AT THE BALANCE. BECAUSE LOOK AT THE BALANCE.
PROBLEM SOLVING. PROBLEM SOLVING.
CONFIDENCE. CONFIDENCE.
ALL THOSE THINGS. ALL THOSE THINGS.
ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
>> Lauren: YOU’RE A DOG >> Lauren: YOU’RE A DOG
WHISPERERS, I FEEL LIKE YOU KNOW WHISPERERS, I FEEL LIKE YOU KNOW
WHAT THEY’RE TRYING TO SAY TO WHAT THEY’RE TRYING TO SAY TO
YOU ALL THE TIME. YOU ALL THE TIME.
YOU SAY OH, TEX MEANT THIS. YOU SAY OH, TEX MEANT THIS.
>> OSCAR HAS SOMETHING TO SAY >> OSCAR HAS SOMETHING TO SAY
OVER HERE. OVER HERE.
>> Lauren: OSCAR IS VERY BUSY.

>> Lauren: OSCAR IS VERY BUSY.
YES. YES.
>> HAILEY IS PRACTICING GRABBING >> HAILEY IS PRACTICING GRABBING
A COLOR AND RE– COLLAR AND A COLOR AND RE– COLLAR AND
REDIRECTING. REDIRECTING.
THEY GOT A LITTLE WORKED UP. THEY GOT A LITTLE WORKED UP.
LET’S DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. LET’S DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
LET’S NOT GET ALL OVER EACH LET’S NOT GET ALL OVER EACH
OTHER. OTHER.
LET’S DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. LET’S DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
IF THEY GET A LITTLE TOO WORKED IF THEY GET A LITTLE TOO WORKED
UP, THEY CALM THEM DOWN. UP, THEY CALM THEM DOWN.
SITTING VERY PATIENTLY AFTER SITTING VERY PATIENTLY AFTER
REALIZING MAYBE I SHOULD BE A REALIZING MAYBE I SHOULD BE A
LITTLE BIT MORE CALM. LITTLE BIT MORE CALM.
WE’VE DONE THE SAME THING OVER WE’VE DONE THE SAME THING OVER
AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
WE WANT THEM TO PLAY BUT THEY WE WANT THEM TO PLAY BUT THEY
GET A LITTLE TOO COO-COO SO WE GET A LITTLE TOO COO-COO SO WE
GET OVER IT AND START AGAIN.

GET OVER IT AND START AGAIN.
>> Lauren: C >> Lauren: CING UP AFTER THE unwanted dentures with dental
implants transform your life implants transform your life
change the way you smile with change the way you smile with
dental implants. dental implants.
>> Call or visit accent dental >> Call or visit accent dental
group today. group today.
>> Lauren: WE’RE HERE AT >> Lauren: WE’RE HERE AT
BELIEVE IN DOG TRAINING IN THE BELIEVE IN DOG TRAINING IN THE
HEIGHTS WITH OWNER STEPHANIE HEIGHTS WITH OWNER STEPHANIE
BENNETT. BENNETT.
I TOLD YOU GUYS THIS PLACE IS I TOLD YOU GUYS THIS PLACE IS
UNBELIEVABLE. UNBELIEVABLE.
NOT ONLY IS THERE A GINORMOUS NOT ONLY IS THERE A GINORMOUS
INDOOR FACILITY BUT OUTSIDE, INDOOR FACILITY BUT OUTSIDE,
WHAT DO PUPPIES WANT TO DO MOST? WHAT DO PUPPIES WANT TO DO MOST?
THEY WANT TO PLAY.

pexels photo 5749804

THEY WANT TO PLAY.
TELL US ABOUT THIS AREA. TELL US ABOUT THIS AREA.
>> THIS IS OUR PAVILION. >> THIS IS OUR PAVILION.
WE HAVE CLASS OUT HERE, WE ALSO WE HAVE CLASS OUT HERE, WE ALSO
DO TRAINING. DO TRAINING.
THIS IS PUPPY AGILITY. THIS IS PUPPY AGILITY.
THIS IS ABOUT BALANCE, THIS IS ABOUT BALANCE,
CONFIDENCE, SKILL BUILDING, CONFIDENCE, SKILL BUILDING,
PROBLEM SOLVING. PROBLEM SOLVING.
>> Lauren: OSCAR IS BRAND NEW >> Lauren: OSCAR IS BRAND NEW
HERE. HERE.
HE’S ONLY BEEN HERE A COUPLE OF HE’S ONLY BEEN HERE A COUPLE OF
DAYS. DAYS.
HE’S ALREADY PICKING UP HE’S ALREADY PICKING UP
EVERYTHING SO MUCH. EVERYTHING SO MUCH.
>> SO QUICKLY. >> SO QUICKLY.
>> Lauren: I FEEL LIKE YOU >> Lauren: I FEEL LIKE YOU
WERE TELLING ME THE MIND OF A WERE TELLING ME THE MIND OF A
PUPPY IS JUST LIKE A SPONGE.

PUPPY IS JUST LIKE A SPONGE.
THEY LISTEN TO EVERYTHING SAY. THEY LISTEN TO EVERYTHING SAY.
IT’S ABOUT RECOGNITION. IT’S ABOUT RECOGNITION.
IT’S ATTRACTION. IT’S ATTRACTION.
JUST CONTINUOUSLY ADDING THE JUST CONTINUOUSLY ADDING THE
SAME THING EVERY DAY AND IT SAME THING EVERY DAY AND IT
REALLY DOES WONDERS FOR THEIR REALLY DOES WONDERS FOR THEIR
BEHAVIOR. BEHAVIOR.
>> IT’S AMAZING. >> IT’S AMAZING.
IT’S AMAZING HOW QUICKLY THEY IT’S AMAZING HOW QUICKLY THEY
LEARN IT. LEARN IT.
IF WE ARE VERY CLEAR TEACHING A IF WE ARE VERY CLEAR TEACHING A
GOOD HABIT, WE DO THE SAME THING GOOD HABIT, WE DO THE SAME THING
EVERY DAY, WE’RE WITH EVERY DAY, WE’RE WITH
CRYSTAL-CLEAR ABOUT WHAT WE CRYSTAL-CLEAR ABOUT WHAT WE
ALWAYS WANT AND WHAT’S OKAY, ALWAYS WANT AND WHAT’S OKAY,
WHAT’S NOT OKAY, IT’S SO EASY. WHAT’S NOT OKAY, IT’S SO EASY.
WE ARE VERY CLEAR ABOUT IT, IT’S WE ARE VERY CLEAR ABOUT IT, IT’S
THE EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD.

THE EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD.
>> Lauren: LET’S TALK ABOUT >> Lauren: LET’S TALK ABOUT
THE DETAILS ABOUT PUPPY DAY THE DETAILS ABOUT PUPPY DAY
SCHOOL. SCHOOL.
THERE’S A AGE MINIMUM AND AGE THERE’S A AGE MINIMUM AND AGE
LIMIT. LIMIT.
>> THEY CAN COME AS EARLY AS >> THEY CAN COME AS EARLY AS
EIGHT WEEKS BUT WE REQUIRE TWO EIGHT WEEKS BUT WE REQUIRE TWO
SETS OF VACCINATIONS. SETS OF VACCINATIONS.
NINE OR TEN WEEKS WHEN THEY NINE OR TEN WEEKS WHEN THEY
USUALLY START AND THEY CAN GO USUALLY START AND THEY CAN GO
ALL THE WAY UP TO SIX MONTHS. ALL THE WAY UP TO SIX MONTHS.
AND SIX MONTHS THEY GRADUATE AND SIX MONTHS THEY GRADUATE
BECAUSE THEY’RE TEENAGERS, PUPPY BECAUSE THEY’RE TEENAGERS, PUPPY
HOOD IS OVER.

HOOD IS OVER.
>> Lauren: NOBODY WANTS THE >> Lauren: NOBODY WANTS THE
TEENAGERS AROUND ANYMORE. TEENAGERS AROUND ANYMORE.
THEY’RE JUST PROBLEMS. THEY’RE JUST PROBLEMS.
SO WE’RE DEALING WITH PUPPIES SO WE’RE DEALING WITH PUPPIES
BUT WE DO HAVE GROUP CLASSES FOR BUT WE DO HAVE GROUP CLASSES FOR
TEENAGERS. TEENAGERS.
THEY’RE OVER SIX MONTHS. THEY’RE OVER SIX MONTHS.
>> PLENTY OF OPTIONS. >> PLENTY OF OPTIONS.
LOTS OF STUFF ALL THE TIME. LOTS OF STUFF ALL THE TIME.
>> Lauren: LET’S GO TO THE >> Lauren: LET’S GO TO THE
BACK, BACKYARD AND SEE WHAT THIS BACK, BACKYARD AND SEE WHAT THIS
GROUP IS UP TO. GROUP IS UP TO.
I SEE BUBBLES FLOATING AROUND. I SEE BUBBLES FLOATING AROUND.
THIS IS LIKE A PLAYGROUND FOR THIS IS LIKE A PLAYGROUND FOR
DOGS.

DOGS.
>> BE CAREFUL. >> BE CAREFUL.
YOU MAY GET WET. YOU MAY GET WET.
THEY’VE BEEN IN THE POOL. THEY’VE BEEN IN THE POOL.
BE CAREFUL. BE CAREFUL.
COME ON, EVERYBODY. COME ON, EVERYBODY.
TEX IS LIKE WHY, WHY? TEX IS LIKE WHY, WHY?
COME ON, THIS WAY. COME ON, THIS WAY.
COME ON, EVERYBODY. COME ON, EVERYBODY.
LOOK, LOOK! LOOK, LOOK!
>> Lauren: TODAY I’M OKAY WITH >> Lauren: TODAY I’M OKAY WITH
THAT. THAT.
THE POOL. THE POOL.
>> THERE GOES TEX RIGHT INTO THE >> THERE GOES TEX RIGHT INTO THE
POOL. POOL.
YEA! YEA!
YES, WE’RE HAVING FUN. YES, WE’RE HAVING FUN.
IF THEY’RE SUPER MUDDY, WE HAVE IF THEY’RE SUPER MUDDY, WE HAVE
LOTS OF TOWELS, WE’LL GIVE THEM LOTS OF TOWELS, WE’LL GIVE THEM
A BATH IF THEY NEED IT.

A BATH IF THEY NEED IT.
WE LET THEM BE DOGS. WE LET THEM BE DOGS.
I’M NOT GOING OKAY, NO, I DON’T I’M NOT GOING OKAY, NO, I DON’T
CARE IF YOU HAD A BATH CARE IF YOU HAD A BATH
YESTERDAY, YOU GET TO COME YESTERDAY, YOU GET TO COME
AROUND AND BE DOGS AND RUN AND AROUND AND BE DOGS AND RUN AND
PLAY AND THE WHOLE THING. PLAY AND THE WHOLE THING.
>> Lauren: HOW MANY TIMES CAN >> Lauren: HOW MANY TIMES CAN
PUPPIES COME DURING THE WEEK FOR PUPPIES COME DURING THE WEEK FOR
PUPPY DAYCARE? PUPPY DAYCARE?
>> THEY CAN COME UP TO THREE >> THEY CAN COME UP TO THREE
TIMES A WEEK BUT WE DO NOT WANT TIMES A WEEK BUT WE DO NOT WANT
IT TO BE EXECUTIVE BECAUSE IT TO BE EXECUTIVE BECAUSE
YOU’RE EXHAUSTED.

YOU’RE EXHAUSTED.
IT’S A LONG DAY FOR THEM. IT’S A LONG DAY FOR THEM.
AFTER THE DAY THEY’RE REALLY AFTER THE DAY THEY’RE REALLY
EXHAUSTED SO THEY MUST TAKE A EXHAUSTED SO THEY MUST TAKE A
DAY BREAK SO THEY CAN BE DAY BREAK SO THEY CAN BE
REFRESHED THE NEXT DAY. REFRESHED THE NEXT DAY.
IT’S A LOT. IT’S A LOT.
MAX THREE DAYS A WEEK. MAX THREE DAYS A WEEK.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY. MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
TUESDAY, THURSDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, MONDAY,
WEDNESDAY, WHATEVER BUT MAX WEDNESDAY, WHATEVER BUT MAX
THREE DAYS, JUST NOT THREE DAYS, JUST NOT
CONSECUTIVE. CONSECUTIVE.
>> Lauren: I HAVE A COUPLE OF >> Lauren: I HAVE A COUPLE OF
ISSUES WITH POTTY TRAINING. ISSUES WITH POTTY TRAINING.
>> IT’S POTTY TRAINING >> IT’S POTTY TRAINING
MAINTENANCE. MAINTENANCE.
THE OWNERS ARE GOOD AND WE GET THE OWNERS ARE GOOD AND WE GET
REALLY SPECIFIC WITH THEM AND REALLY SPECIFIC WITH THEM AND
WHEN THE PUPPIES GET HERE, WE WHEN THE PUPPIES GET HERE, WE
HAVE A GOOD IDEA ABOUT WHERE HAVE A GOOD IDEA ABOUT WHERE
THEY ARE.

THEY ARE.
WE DO A LOT OF CRATE TRAINING WE DO A LOT OF CRATE TRAINING
MAINTENANCE AND WE’RE TAKING MAINTENANCE AND WE’RE TAKING
THEM OUT ONE AT A TIME. THEM OUT ONE AT A TIME.
WE HAVE A BIG CHART. WE HAVE A BIG CHART.
SO WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT’S GOING SO WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT’S GOING
ON WITH EACH AND EVERY PUPPY. ON WITH EACH AND EVERY PUPPY.
>> Lauren: WHAT I REALLY WANT >> Lauren: WHAT I REALLY WANT
TO MENTION IS, IT’S NOT JUST TO MENTION IS, IT’S NOT JUST
PUPPY TRAINING FOR PUPPIES.

PUPPY TRAINING FOR PUPPIES.
THE ADULTS, THE OWNERS GO HOME THE ADULTS, THE OWNERS GO HOME
WITH HOMEWORK BECAUSE WE WITH HOMEWORK BECAUSE WE
MENTIONED IT’S ABOUT MENTIONED IT’S ABOUT
CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENCY.
YOU HAVE TO KEEP REFRESHING THE YOU HAVE TO KEEP REFRESHING THE
THINGS THEY LEARN WHEN THEY GET THINGS THEY LEARN WHEN THEY GET
HOME. HOME.
>> THAT’S RIGHT. >> THAT’S RIGHT.
WE MAKE SURE THAT THE WE MAKE SURE THAT THE
INFORMATION IS TRANSFERRED TO INFORMATION IS TRANSFERRED TO
THE OWNER. THE OWNER.
IT’S VERY IMPORTANT. IT’S VERY IMPORTANT.
ALL OF OUR PUPPY PROGRAMS ARE ALL OF OUR PUPPY PROGRAMS ARE
MEANT TO WORK TOGETHER. MEANT TO WORK TOGETHER.
SO I WOULD SAY THAT 95% IF NOT SO I WOULD SAY THAT 95% IF NOT
MORE OF THE OWNERS ARE ALSO MORE OF THE OWNERS ARE ALSO
ENROLLED IN THE GROUP CLASS.

ENROLLED IN THE GROUP CLASS.
THE OWNERS COME TO THE GROUP THE OWNERS COME TO THE GROUP
CLASS. CLASS.
THE ONLY SERVICE WE DO AT ALL THE ONLY SERVICE WE DO AT ALL
WITHOUT PEOPLE IS PUPPY DAY WITHOUT PEOPLE IS PUPPY DAY
SCHOOL BECAUSE I’M TRYING TO GET SCHOOL BECAUSE I’M TRYING TO GET
THEM EXPOSED TO AS MUCH AS THEM EXPOSED TO AS MUCH AS
POSSIBLE BEFORE THEY’RE FIVE POSSIBLE BEFORE THEY’RE FIVE
MONTHS OLD.

MONTHS OLD.
THE OWNERS MUST DO A PRIVATE THE OWNERS MUST DO A PRIVATE
LESSON AND THEY GO HOME WITH A LESSON AND THEY GO HOME WITH A
REPORT CARD EVERY SINGLE DAY. REPORT CARD EVERY SINGLE DAY.
IT’S BIG. IT’S BIG.
IT’S VERY INTENSIVE. IT’S VERY INTENSIVE.
THE OWNERS GET TO SEE HOW THEY THE OWNERS GET TO SEE HOW THEY
PUPPIES DO. PUPPIES DO.
IT’S LIKE A PRIVATE SCHOOL. IT’S LIKE A PRIVATE SCHOOL.
IT’S VERY INTENSIVE. IT’S VERY INTENSIVE.
IT’S CUSTOMIZED AND WE EXPECT IT’S CUSTOMIZED AND WE EXPECT
THE OWNERS TO WORK AT HOME.

THE OWNERS TO WORK AT HOME.
>> Lauren: THANK YOU SO MUCH. >> Lauren: THANK YOU SO MUCH.
BELIEVE IN DOG TRAINING. BELIEVE IN DOG TRAINING.
I KNOW MY DOG WILL HAVE TO SIGN I KNOW MY DOG WILL HAVE TO SIGN
UP. UP.
SHE’S ON THE TEENAGER SIDE. SHE’S ON THE TEENAGER SIDE.
I’M APOLOGIZING IN ADVANCE. I’M APOLOGIZING IN ADVANCE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON BELIEVE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON BELIEVE
IN DOG TRAINING, JUST LOG ON TO IN DOG TRAINING, JUST LOG ON TO
HOUSTONLIFE.TV.

HOUSTONLIFE.TV.
COURTNEY, DERRICK, I’M GOING TO COURTNEY, DERRICK, I’M GOING TO
GO PLAY WITH OSCAR AND TEX NOW. GO PLAY WITH OSCAR AND TEX NOW.
>> Courtney: SUCH A FUN DAY. >> Courtney: SUCH A FUN DAY.
I LOVE SEEING WHAT HE’S DOING I LOVE SEEING WHAT HE’S DOING
ALL DAY. ALL DAY.
THAT IS SO AWESOME AND THEY ARE THAT IS SO AWESOME AND THEY ARE
THE TRUE PUPPY WHISPERERS, DOG THE TRUE PUPPY WHISPERERS, DOG
WHISPERERS AND WE START THE WHISPERERS AND WE START THE
GROUP CLASS ON SATURDAY. GROUP CLASS ON SATURDAY.
PRETTY AWESOME..

You May Also Like